Holy Family Primary School
Holy Family Parish Primary School was established in 1957 in the rapidly developing suburb of Mount Waverley. The school at 250 Stephensons Road was originally built to accommodate nearly six hundred students however over the past few decades the enrolment has settled to approximately two hundred and sixty.
The suburb is now fully developed, but continues to attract many young and immigrating families to the area seeking excellent schools, facilities and a well serviced transport system. The parish school exists within a supportive, caring and welcoming community, a community that totally supports the academic and faith education of the students.