The School Education Board consists of the school Principal, Deputy Principal, Parish Priest, Staff representative, Parent representatives, P & F representative and Parish representative.
The responsibilities of the board are:
- To collaborate with the parish priest and other parish bodies to ensure that all children of the parish are invited to enrol in the parish primary school.
- To actively support Catholic education.
- To be actively involved in the School Improvement Plan.
- To ratify policies, in consultation with appropriate parties, that will assist the parish priest, principal and staff in working towards the objectives of the school.
- To plan, implement and evaluate the financial and building programs necessary for the recurrent and long-term effectiveness of the school, in accord with its responsibility to consult appropriately with various diocesan and civil authorities.
- To view the school budget for the year, taking account of the goals and directions of the school as set out in the school's Mission Statement and School Improvement Plan.
- When viewing the annual budget, the Education Board will recommend the fee structure of the school for the following calendar year.